Winslow High School Stadium Sound System
Winslow High School needed their stadium sound system upgraded to provide better coverage, including on the field and in the visitor’s stand, as well as new amplifiers and head-end equipment.
Using EASE Focus, we designed a new press box sound system to provide coverage for the entire stadium.
- Community R.5-96MAX loudspeakers.
- Community R.35-3896 loudspeaker.
- Community ALC-1604 amplifier.
- Crown XTi4002 amplifier.
- Denon DN410X rack-mounted mixer.
- Shure BLX-series wireless microphones with a handheld and bodypack with a lapel microphone for the refs.
The new sound system has been a huge improvement and with the wireless microphone for the ref, it adds a new element to the games.