Lenape High School Gym Sound System
Lenape High School, located in Medford, NJ needed a full overhaul for the audio system in their main gymnasium. Several years back, we installed their stadium sound system so we were called to help with the design.
The new sound system had to provide coverage for the entire gym including both sets of bleachers and the floor. The system has to be simple to operate and tie into the building PA.
Our certified design team used laser measurements to create a sound system model to predict the coverage and performance.
- Sixteen (16) QSC AD-S10T loudspeakers
- One (1) QSC GP-218 Subwoofer
- One (1) QSC CXD 4.5 amplifier
- One (1) QSC PL380 amplifier
- Two (2) Shure BLX-R handheld wireless microphones
- RF Venue Antenna distribution system with remote antenna
- Furman and Middle Atlantic power conditioner and battery backup.
Check out our other High School Gymnasium Sound Systems.
Learn more about our commercial Sound System Solutions.
Contact us for a free consultation for your project and to see our commercial sound system for gyms.